Saturday : 5:15 pm (Signed Mass for the Hearing Impaired on the last Saturday of each month)
Sunday: 7:30 am & 10:15 am
Monday - Thursday: 12:10 pm
Our Mission: To encourage and spread God’s word, Saint Michael’s Social Justice Opportunity, and create a community of inclusivity and welcome through the breadth and scope of various Social Media Platforms (including You Tube, Twitter, Facebook, Swarm, Instagram, Pinterest, our Mobile App, and our redesigned Website).
Our Bible Inspired Quote: "And he said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.” Mark 16:15
Our Chair: Michelle Ragusa-McBain
When do we meet? We meet the first Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. We alternate between meeting at the Parish, or online. If you would like to be included in the invite, please contact the parish office
Why should you join:
1. You do not need to be Tech Savvy, if you are willing to learn we can teach you.
2. If you like Photography, we can use you.
3. If you like Videography, we can use you.
4. If you like writing/blogging, we can use you.
5. If you like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or Pinterest we can use you.
6. If you are a ministry chair, or member, we can use you and your valuable insights.
7. If you care about spreading the good news, we can use you.
8. If you have Web Design skills, we can use you.
9. If you have Calendar Entry, or Event Planning Skills, we can use you.
10. If you have a child or grandchild who is interested in these things, we can use you BOTH!
A Calling to Social:
Pope Francis spoke about a topic near and dear to our hearts. He referred to Social Media as an "ecclesial dimension” of Church communications. His thoughts on Social Media provided a framework for thinking about the Internet, and guidance for using it to "transmit a Church which is home to all.”
The Pope focused on three main ideas:
Who we are looking to Grow and are in need of the Following:
Let’s Get Social:
Thank you for helping to share and socialize our parish and all we do!