We are excited to announce that you can now manage your giving online!
Giving online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Simply follow these easy steps:
1) Click on the red “Give Online” button to the right,
2) Click on the Create Profile button, then
3) Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
Download our stewardship brochure and consider how you can help!
The St. Adalbert Restoration Fund now accepts online donations
It is so easy to support this beautiful Church’s mission and its historic worship site as well as honor those who are living and cherish the memory of those who are deceased: with a contribution to the Church of St. Adalbert Restoration Fund! Donations are now accepted online!
1. Follow the steps for online giving outlined above.
2. Enter the amount you wish to donate on the “Restoration Fund” line.
3. Choose “In honor of” or “In memory of” and enter the person’s name.
Feel free to contact the church office with any questions. Donations to the Restoration Fund are still accepted in person at the parish office.